Photos Poetry Shorts My Tunes Tumblr Twitter Last.fm Ask Follow
Animal of the day: BLUE SEA SLUG posted at 11:36 AM



Googled images

The brilliantly blue Blue Sea Slug, or its scientific name, Glaucus Atlanticus, is normally found to be around 8-9 centimetres in length. It actually floats on water, due to the gas sac found in its stomach. SO CUTE but don't mess with this bitch cause the Blue Slug actually preys on bigger slugs. 

A B O U T


My name is Dyan. I'm currently 19 years old.
Delusional story teller + pop culture enthusiast at heart.

♡♡♡♡♡♡





I like Lady Gaga, The Drums, Crystal Castles, Lana Del Rey and Madonna.
I N S T A G R A M

Follow Dernarwal on Instagram
J A M
A S K
M I S C

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket





Follow on Bloglovin


Credits
Layout by mymostloved with base image, brushes and background.