Photos Poetry Shorts My Tunes Tumblr Twitter Last.fm Ask Follow
Drawing Lines posted at 8:00 PM


                                    Photos taken from CWTV

The photos of the beautiful ladies on display for today's post are my current favourite models Hannah and Brittany from the 16th cycle of America's Next Top Model. The song(s) of the day is actually a linked up version of the last three songs on Senses Fail's Still Searching. I loved this album a lot and I still do. The last song, The Priest And The Matador, especially, it just amazes me to no extent every single time I listen to it. It's like losing my ear virginity every single time I listen to it.

Thank God it's Friday! It's finally submission day for Location Production. All's well ends well. Here are some screenshots from my awkwardly written film, The Question. There were some hiccups(continuity issues) in the actual film, so I dare not upload it online or show it to any other person.





I'm just really glad and thankful that all of these is over. I'm really looking forward to Stage 52's The Guilty Ones and FMS Freshmen Camp. Meanwhile, I'll take the holidays to think and reconsider my options in life. And before I sign off:



               HAPPY WEEKENDS EVERYONE! GO GET WASTED! 
A B O U T


My name is Dyan. I'm currently 19 years old.
Delusional story teller + pop culture enthusiast at heart.

♡♡♡♡♡♡





I like Lady Gaga, The Drums, Crystal Castles, Lana Del Rey and Madonna.
I N S T A G R A M

Follow Dernarwal on Instagram
J A M
A S K
M I S C

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket





Follow on Bloglovin


Credits
Layout by mymostloved with base image, brushes and background.