Photos Poetry Shorts My Tunes Tumblr Twitter Last.fm Ask Follow
Fight. posted at 9:35 PM



              A pint-sized graffiti found on one of the pillars of the MRT track in Bukit Batok.


Finally got to see the rough final edit for my Final Project assignment for Location Production. The story is a little depressing and slow-paced(especially with the voiceovers), which really made me wished that I had written a better story in the first place. There were parts that I really liked though and there are scenes which are slow and a little boring. It is a little degrading how sometimes your best at a certain moment turns out to be not the best thing later on. But I shall take comfort that this whole industry is a learning process. Some catch it quick, and some late bloomers.

Spent the evening with Brandon, after a long time of not spending time together. Did the usual hang around in West Mall aimlessly, going through books at Popular bookstore and catching up on whatever has been going on with our lives. Spent some time at the library in the children's section watching 30 Seconds To Mars' Hurricane Uncensored Music Video.


Well, first of all this is an incorrect portrayal of Brandon. I just realised he didn't wear glasses today. Second, my eyes are drawn like that because I was looking out for the librarian tudung aunties just so we would not be caught for watching indecent material in the children's section of the library.

We came across a familiar face at the West Mall bus stop. It saddens me how this person actually saw us but did not even bother saying hi. Are we so uncool that you cannot even spare one minute to say hi to the people who actually went to the same school to you? :'(. My creys.
A B O U T


My name is Dyan. I'm currently 19 years old.
Delusional story teller + pop culture enthusiast at heart.

♡♡♡♡♡♡





I like Lady Gaga, The Drums, Crystal Castles, Lana Del Rey and Madonna.
I N S T A G R A M

Follow Dernarwal on Instagram
J A M
A S K
M I S C

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket





Follow on Bloglovin


Credits
Layout by mymostloved with base image, brushes and background.