Photos Poetry Shorts My Tunes Tumblr Twitter Last.fm Ask Follow
Fisheye and fish market posted at 12:59 AM



Photo taken by Jolene Sng


Today's afternoon was spent in town with Arin, Fizah, Jolene, Tania and Thila. We went around Peninsula Plaza, braved the foul odour of Peninsula Shopping Complex to help Mom look around for a film camera. We came across a good deal for a Minolta film camera at $150, still in good condition.
There is something so jizz-worthy about the design of cameras in the past with the silver/gray parts to it. This gave me the determination to try get a job at Topshop/Topman but they are no longer hiring.  :'( . So much for my hopes of wanting to make drastic wardrobe improvements by working there.

Ended up eating dinner at Manhattan Fish Market at Marina Square. It was just average though. I remembered my previous experience as being splendid and not being able to walk proper,  but this time was just alright I guess.The fries were good, but the fish, I really expected a better tasting batter (even Fizah agrees with me!) . On top of that, it was not really filling. But 10 points to Manhattan Fish Market for showing a documentary about Penguins. I was literally glued onto the screen the whole time. Here's a little drawing I did:

Other than the gory penguins being preyed upon parts and heartbreaking part where the unhatched penguin egg freezes, the penguins were totally adorable. 


We spent the evening by Esplanade's bay watching the magic hour happens while savouring Garett's popcorn and talking about the New World Order and the Illuminati. Spammed photos on all our cameras to end our tiring day on a nice and mellow note. Such a blessing. :')
A B O U T


My name is Dyan. I'm currently 19 years old.
Delusional story teller + pop culture enthusiast at heart.

♡♡♡♡♡♡





I like Lady Gaga, The Drums, Crystal Castles, Lana Del Rey and Madonna.
I N S T A G R A M

Follow Dernarwal on Instagram
J A M
A S K
M I S C

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket





Follow on Bloglovin


Credits
Layout by mymostloved with base image, brushes and background.