Photos Poetry Shorts My Tunes Tumblr Twitter Last.fm Ask Follow
HAHAHAHAH DYAN "soak in the power of nature". so hipster siol posted at 12:03 AM

Eh where got I hipster one. When I was younger I was damn lame, I read this comic books called W.I.T.C.H . Lol I always thought I was the one with control over water cause I always felt calm and one when I'm underwater. And I used to have this phase where I talked to an imaginary wind controller and whenever the wind controller was happy, the winds would be nice and breezy. Overactive imagination while young hahaha

Get inside my mind. Blow it good

A B O U T


My name is Dyan. I'm currently 19 years old.
Delusional story teller + pop culture enthusiast at heart.

♡♡♡♡♡♡





I like Lady Gaga, The Drums, Crystal Castles, Lana Del Rey and Madonna.
I N S T A G R A M

Follow Dernarwal on Instagram
J A M
A S K
M I S C

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket





Follow on Bloglovin


Credits
Layout by mymostloved with base image, brushes and background.