Photos Poetry Shorts My Tunes Tumblr Twitter Last.fm Ask Follow
I know this might sound creepy because I'm anonymous (I hope I don't forget to check the box) but you're fascinating. Don't ever change. posted at 11:53 PM

Thank you whoever you are :) You know there's this part of me everytime an anon posts something really nice I really wanna know who the person is cause for you to say something nice about me, you must be really beautiful in your soul. And I'm really not just saying that.

Get inside my mind. Blow it good

A B O U T


My name is Dyan. I'm currently 19 years old.
Delusional story teller + pop culture enthusiast at heart.

♡♡♡♡♡♡





I like Lady Gaga, The Drums, Crystal Castles, Lana Del Rey and Madonna.
I N S T A G R A M

Follow Dernarwal on Instagram
J A M
A S K
M I S C

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket





Follow on Bloglovin


Credits
Layout by mymostloved with base image, brushes and background.