Photos Poetry Shorts My Tunes Tumblr Twitter Last.fm Ask Follow
Is ignorance really bliss? why or why not? posted at 10:00 PM

I guess so. I mean think of it, the more we know about stuff, the sadder we get as we come to terms with the harsh reality. But then again, the truth will set you free, and being ignorant, is also not knowing the truth. So yeah. It's blissful and not blissful as well.

Get inside my mind. Blow it good

A B O U T


My name is Dyan. I'm currently 19 years old.
Delusional story teller + pop culture enthusiast at heart.

♡♡♡♡♡♡





I like Lady Gaga, The Drums, Crystal Castles, Lana Del Rey and Madonna.
I N S T A G R A M

Follow Dernarwal on Instagram
J A M
A S K
M I S C

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket





Follow on Bloglovin


Credits
Layout by mymostloved with base image, brushes and background.