Photos Poetry Shorts My Tunes Tumblr Twitter Last.fm Ask Follow
Please Excuse The Vulgar Nature Of This Post posted at 11:59 PM


So after lying on my bed watching Love & other Drugs, I went back onto Facebook and found this on my wall.

which led to
...
......
...........
..................

Firstly, the abs. Second, the veins. Third, the eyes. Fourth, the lips. And lastly, oh come on, you people can guess. (Oh I missed out the barely visible stubbles)


Too beautiful for me not to share :') 





Labels:

A B O U T


My name is Dyan. I'm currently 19 years old.
Delusional story teller + pop culture enthusiast at heart.

♡♡♡♡♡♡





I like Lady Gaga, The Drums, Crystal Castles, Lana Del Rey and Madonna.
I N S T A G R A M

Follow Dernarwal on Instagram
J A M
A S K
M I S C

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket





Follow on Bloglovin


Credits
Layout by mymostloved with base image, brushes and background.