Photos Poetry Shorts My Tunes Tumblr Twitter Last.fm Ask Follow
This Place About To Blow posted at 9:46 PM

Before you read the rest of the post, you MUST watch this video in order to understand my blog post for today.




Now that you've spent 4 minutes and 10 seconds of your life on this bloody brilliant and funny video of Ke Dollar Sign Ha, you may proceed to reading the rest of my blog posts.

Photo credits: Jackie(MUST MUST MUST GO!)

Party at Debbie+Charlene's went really wild last night. We all had too much to drink and the dancefloor was bloody brilliant. Qeera and I got so high we were rolling around when I told her that her aunt called us. It was not even funny but we were literally rolling on the floor laughing. I got soaking wet and I don't even remember it- it was really the party that all of us needed. I actually blacked out from having too much to drink and when I woke up, everyone else has left except for Nasri. I had to grab my stuff and go at around 5.15am and there was my long commute home from Changi while struggling with a hangover and dying electronic gadgets. While listening to today's song of the day on repeat.


Photo from: Nasri


After getting a good nap, I went over to town to meet up with Lexi for the first time. We went for a free gig which was unusual, because in the midst of hardcore and rock bands, they had dance and a group that had a guy beat boxing while a girl sang. The organisers should have known clearly that the crowd they attracted were hardcore music listeners. It has been ages that I have been to an actual gig with loud speakers so I guess my ears were really out of their comfortable audacity range today.

Today+yesterday was really just a youthful day. It was something I felt I needed to experience and despite it being messy and a little fucked up, it was all worth it.


                

Labels: ,

A B O U T


My name is Dyan. I'm currently 19 years old.
Delusional story teller + pop culture enthusiast at heart.

♡♡♡♡♡♡





I like Lady Gaga, The Drums, Crystal Castles, Lana Del Rey and Madonna.
I N S T A G R A M

Follow Dernarwal on Instagram
J A M
A S K
M I S C

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket





Follow on Bloglovin


Credits
Layout by mymostloved with base image, brushes and background.