Photos Poetry Shorts My Tunes Tumblr Twitter Last.fm Ask Follow
Always Look On The Bright Side Of Life posted at 1:31 AM



Photo Credits: Rahman and his Blackberry hehe

Life reaches a new high today with all the things happening. Let's just say that my second attempt at making my own version of Mac and Cheese with cheddar cheese has proved popular at Jolene's & Thila's Birthday. I can now add budding chef onto my future job scopes.

After spending about approximately an hour and a half of my morning in the kitchen (suffocatingly long, you have no idea how reliant I am on my sisters and female figures in my family), I hurried down to Bukit Timah Shopping Complex to print Thila's "Common Faces Of Thilagan" birthday gift poster and Jolene's "Stardust" mixtape album art. I hope you guys liked it! I put in my heart and soul into every pixel I spent time with on photoshop :3

Photo credits: Jolene Sng

The only photo that three of us are in together without anyone else, but good lord, I look grotesque. 


We all know very well now that of all the people in FMS, I'd be probably be one of them who deserves a "Most On Time" award. Despite worrying I would be late for TGO practice, I still managed to come on time. Even though I only started walking from Bukit Timah Shopping Complex to school  at around 12.45pm. TGO rehearsal was so brilliant today, you have no idea how much I'm in love with Danny's chemistry with Ed. If I, Dyan, had a man who danced jazz steps in sync with me this day, I'd probably just faint, instantly pregnant from all the swag there is.

Then the Yin-Yang (go figure the relevance of the term yourself) party comes afterwards. Time was well spent in the company of some of the closest people I have in my poly life. Laughter and joy came hand in hand with the abundance of free food that everyone had thoughtfully brought to share. So much hugs and love :') #reasonsidonotregretwhereiamnow . Not to mention the positive feedback I got for my new out-of-my-comfort-zone hair cut. 

To wrap up, I want to share the joy Iffah Rakinah have brought to my day today. At 5:45pm, she texted me. 

I put you on my Daily links bar. I think it was about time C:
My heart jumped when I saw this at a much later time in the evening. I was at a loss of words, I only replied her with a pathetic "Yeay :3" . It is such an honour really, to have the person whose having crazy strong influence on my life right now, to have a space in her heart for me. OH IFFAH :') They really need to organise some kind of TGO sleepover or something so we can finally have our Oprah session over tea and a fag. WHY DO WE NOT HAVE A PROPER PICTURE OF YOU AND I ON FACEBOOK? :(
A B O U T


My name is Dyan. I'm currently 19 years old.
Delusional story teller + pop culture enthusiast at heart.

♡♡♡♡♡♡





I like Lady Gaga, The Drums, Crystal Castles, Lana Del Rey and Madonna.
I N S T A G R A M

Follow Dernarwal on Instagram
J A M
A S K
M I S C

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket





Follow on Bloglovin


Credits
Layout by mymostloved with base image, brushes and background.