Photos Poetry Shorts My Tunes Tumblr Twitter Last.fm Ask Follow
Character treatment. posted at 9:10 PM

Tomorrow's another round of rehearsals for The Guilty Ones and I thought it will be nice if I share with the world how I get inspiration for my character, the free-spirited female banging drunk singing Danny. Danny is such a sexy character, I see what Zidd(the author of The Guilty Ones) meant by the character being me, but totally not me. The free-spirited part yes I am, but the female banging sexy charming man that Danny is, heck we're worlds apart. Yes, that's the harsh reality isn't it? Here I am watching videos of Nathan Young from Misfits and Barney Stinson from How I Met Your Mother repeatedly just to give myself a brief reminder the stark difference between Danny and I.





and of course, every character could use some of that Nicki Minaj swagger LQL.

A B O U T


My name is Dyan. I'm currently 19 years old.
Delusional story teller + pop culture enthusiast at heart.

♡♡♡♡♡♡





I like Lady Gaga, The Drums, Crystal Castles, Lana Del Rey and Madonna.
I N S T A G R A M

Follow Dernarwal on Instagram
J A M
A S K
M I S C

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket





Follow on Bloglovin


Credits
Layout by mymostloved with base image, brushes and background.