Photos Poetry Shorts My Tunes Tumblr Twitter Last.fm Ask Follow
Cultural Imperialism posted at 12:31 AM


 Oh my god, look at Qeera and I. Look at Audrey!

For the lack of a better photo and for the fact that my most recent fisheye roll will only be available for my usage this afternoon, I have decided to use the only photo from Debbie's party that I got tagged in. I'm unsure who the photographer(s) is, but God bless the photographer who has accurately portrayed how we were at the party. 

School's out and the only worry that plagues me is the Tribe Video which I have postponed the shooting till Friday. The whole idea of being around a shoot  turns me off a little but harsh reality I have to go through with this for two more years. I hope some kind of passion reignites in me by the end of these holidays. 

I spent the whole day doing absolutely nothing significant except for going down to develop that roll of film, source for new music and by evening, it was just a food orgy prepared by my family. We had Yong Tau Foo, Satay and Black Ink Squid and some jackfruit afterwards. It was just a gastronomical feast for completely no reason. There I was worrying it was a family member's birthday.

Sex in a bottle, anyone? At the rate I'm eating, I'm going to be very very plus size very soon.


You have no idea how much I love Franky from the new Skins Generation(Season 5). So glad I've got proper links to watch the new season. 
"Do I look like a bulimic fucking Barbie?"- Frank Fritzgerald, Skins Season 5

Will update once again in the afternoon after I have grabbed hold of my fisheye roll. Really really hoping it would turn out fine. Goodnight bubble sluts. 







A B O U T


My name is Dyan. I'm currently 19 years old.
Delusional story teller + pop culture enthusiast at heart.

♡♡♡♡♡♡





I like Lady Gaga, The Drums, Crystal Castles, Lana Del Rey and Madonna.
I N S T A G R A M

Follow Dernarwal on Instagram
J A M
A S K
M I S C

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket





Follow on Bloglovin


Credits
Layout by mymostloved with base image, brushes and background.