Photos Poetry Shorts My Tunes Tumblr Twitter Last.fm Ask Follow
Don't Force It, Let It Flow posted at 8:17 PM



Photo credits: Jolene Sng


This photo may not be very flattering aesthetically, but let's put aside the judgment society has instilled into us and let us appreciate the beauty of this piece of photography that has wedded black and white and ultimate lack of glam. This has got to be one of my favourite photos with me inside. When I have a home of my own, I will want to frame this up. 

Rahman decided to be a very generous bear bear by sharing with me 6 packets of TWG Tea Sachets he nicked from Marina Bay Sands. 



The support I have been getting from Iffah and Rahman in adopting tea drinking as a lifestyle means so much to me. :'). Rahman in fact, is so reliant on tea, that his mum has decided to put away his tea supply till he gets better. 

TGO rehearsals today had our first round from the top till scene 7 right after our director felt that it was best to put everything on a hold and have hot seating for our characters. Everything is slowly coming together and I'm getting a better idea of how my character Danny is supposed to turn out. Lots more to improve, I need to get my punchlines to work and let go of Dyan. 

A B O U T


My name is Dyan. I'm currently 19 years old.
Delusional story teller + pop culture enthusiast at heart.

♡♡♡♡♡♡





I like Lady Gaga, The Drums, Crystal Castles, Lana Del Rey and Madonna.
I N S T A G R A M

Follow Dernarwal on Instagram
J A M
A S K
M I S C

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket





Follow on Bloglovin


Credits
Layout by mymostloved with base image, brushes and background.