Photos Poetry Shorts My Tunes Tumblr Twitter Last.fm Ask Follow
The East Coast. posted at 2:16 PM


That's my siblings for you. Hope it somehow convinces you of our unclear Chinese descent. 

After battling an afternoon in school of shooting the tribe video with 5 of my X-Men student leaders, I unwillingly made my way down to East Coast Park for a family bonding session with the rest of my cousins and relatives. It was....horrendous. I empathize with my sisters as we were all hyped up for some hilarious fun and games, but the dinosaurs in our family had decided to restrict a game of Bingo to themselves. With absolutely nothing to do, I took the opportunity to make full use of Phoebe's 60D which I had borrowed earlier on for the sole purpose of shooting the tribe video. 

My legitimate explanation for the excess estrogen in my veins. 

When I say jump, go ahead and jump!


And yes of course, if you know me for quite some time, I like to make things look more happening than it actually is. 
Okay, maybe I might hype things too much hahaha. 

Modeling 101 with the little girls 


Other than having to go through ordeals of repulsive toilets and lack of food variety, my sisters and I climbed out of the deep abyss of boredom by learning the va-va-voom Hurricane Venus part of the FMS Mass Dance and I must say they did pretty well. The stars must have aligned that night because we were lucky enough to witness a shoot with some guy doing a fire dance and he actually swallowed the fire! 

Le sigh. I could only get this photo. :( Misery by lack of exposure to DSLRs. 



Hope you guys are having a good weekend! :) And remember, I love you all!(even if it means 2-3 loyal readers of this blog hahaha)















A B O U T


My name is Dyan. I'm currently 19 years old.
Delusional story teller + pop culture enthusiast at heart.

♡♡♡♡♡♡





I like Lady Gaga, The Drums, Crystal Castles, Lana Del Rey and Madonna.
I N S T A G R A M

Follow Dernarwal on Instagram
J A M
A S K
M I S C

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket





Follow on Bloglovin


Credits
Layout by mymostloved with base image, brushes and background.