Photos Poetry Shorts My Tunes Tumblr Twitter Last.fm Ask Follow
Forget everything you've been taught to believe and listen to this posted at 11:48 PM



This song is so haunting and creepy, it is brilliantly beautiful in an odd way. 

Results came to me in the form of a text message and there was no way I could escape having to know how well/how bad I did(depends on what type of person you are). Did pretty decent, better than expected in areas I felt bad about, but there were modules like Written Communication and Idea Jumpstart which I felt a bit more passionate towards that resulted in questionable grades. Put aside Idea Jumpstart, I'm rather happy with my results. 

TGO had our official first reviewing by the bigger authorities such as Ms Anita Kwan, Mr William Aung as well as our lovely and honest Stage 52 president Dionel. I have to figure out better body language for Danny to eradicate any traces of possible homosexuality in Danny's character. It'll be legen*wait for it*dary if I can just spend my weekends catching up on the awesomest character in this time and era that is Barney Stinson. Danny is basically, Barney Stinson of the Roaring Twenties. 

Terrible photoshop job is terrible. But the point is: "Danny, it's time to 1920s suit up!"

A visit to my secondary school brought back memories and wonderful conversations in the evening with some of the closer boys in my batch. The conversations went from how Fuhua has become more of a dictatorial regime to cooking up imaginary reputations for doing blowjobs for 20 cents to God having a Formspring. Why in the world do I not have my own show? :( I'm funny as hell, everybody knows that.

I'm in a generous mood, so to end off this post, I'll share a gif I made from the last two seconds of the X-Men Tribe video for the FMS Freshmen Orientation Camp 2011.


Now, do I convince you to come over to the side of the Mutants with the X factor? LQL.

A B O U T


My name is Dyan. I'm currently 19 years old.
Delusional story teller + pop culture enthusiast at heart.

♡♡♡♡♡♡





I like Lady Gaga, The Drums, Crystal Castles, Lana Del Rey and Madonna.
I N S T A G R A M

Follow Dernarwal on Instagram
J A M
A S K
M I S C

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket





Follow on Bloglovin


Credits
Layout by mymostloved with base image, brushes and background.