Photos Poetry Shorts My Tunes Tumblr Twitter Last.fm Ask Follow
Hundredth Post posted at 9:13 PM


DID SOMEBODY SAY FRICTIONAL FAITH'S 100TH POST?








I would first and foremost like to start Frictional Faith's 100th post with a quote about change by Maria Robinson.

Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anybody can start today and make a new beginning

 Between yesterday's night and today, I had a panic attack caused by a little misunderstanding on an Msn chat window, with a friend that I have grown to share my lonely nights with on Msn Windows Messenger. It has become an innate nature of mine to be very paranoid when it comes to other people's feelings, especially towards me. I really treasure my relationships with other people, no matter my Bella Swan expressionless face and my subconscious patronising nature once in a while.

TGO Bonding went splendid with the fire-burning(THE SAMBAL, OH THE SAMBAL) Ayam penyet dinner at Lucky Plaza followed on by getting some serious sheesha smog in our lungs. No photos at the moment though (it saddens me cause Iffah Rakinah and I spammed her camera with our faces, breaking the 0 pictures in common with her on Facebook).

The bonding experience was just something I really appreciated. Minus the fact that we got kicked out from the studio much earlier than we expected and ended up mindlessly roaming around town.



I also got to watch Suckerpunch today(all by myself). I really liked it and I came expecting it to be really horrible from all the bad reviews it has gotten but I was really proven wrong. It was visually beautiful with all the fighting scenes and I thought it actually had a plot that was rather interesting. Plus all the beautiful ladies, especially Amber. ASIAN REPRESENT!


I'll wrap this post off with an exceptionally unglam picture of me.

I am watching you. 


A B O U T


My name is Dyan. I'm currently 19 years old.
Delusional story teller + pop culture enthusiast at heart.

♡♡♡♡♡♡





I like Lady Gaga, The Drums, Crystal Castles, Lana Del Rey and Madonna.
I N S T A G R A M

Follow Dernarwal on Instagram
J A M
A S K
M I S C

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket





Follow on Bloglovin


Credits
Layout by mymostloved with base image, brushes and background.