Photos Poetry Shorts My Tunes Tumblr Twitter Last.fm Ask Follow
I'd Rather Be Famous Than Righteous Or Holy, Any Day Any Day Any Day posted at 6:21 PM



The fast food restaurants have gone bonkers, totally insane on competing for customers. After a successful Make It Better campaign by Mcdonald's to promote their new Grilled Chicken Teppanyaki
Burger(in which a 1 for 1 deal was taken advantage by Singaporeans), Burger King has decided to counter this with a subtly bitchy and some might even see it as a catty campaign, offering their juicy Burger King's Tender Grill at a dirt cheap price at only a dollar.

Note: The slogan is exactly what I meant by subtly bitchy. "Flame grilled, not fake grilled" LQL. The King has spoken. 

Let's all face the reality! The loyalty of Singaporeans(in terms of food) lie in whoever can offer more at a cheaper price and being a Singaporean myself, I have set up a lunch appointment with an old friend, Joshua Ong. After committing myself to a 15-20 minutes ridiculous human traffic at the entrance of Jurong Point's Burger King, it was announced to all of us that they ran out of the tendergrill burgers but will instead serve us with a double patty C and C burger, which was pretty marvelous in ratio to the amount of time I queued and the amount I had to pay. 

I believe, this must have been the highlight of their school day. 


Crappy photos be crappy. Which brings us back the question. 
How did I end up a film student


Before departing for home, I bought myself some sushi and two bottles of Pokka strawberry tea. 

Yes, that's crabstick, seaweed and octopus :D FOREVER OBESE

Hope you guys have a fulfilling holiday! I know I will, trying to be in my #TGO character Danny. 

A B O U T


My name is Dyan. I'm currently 19 years old.
Delusional story teller + pop culture enthusiast at heart.

♡♡♡♡♡♡





I like Lady Gaga, The Drums, Crystal Castles, Lana Del Rey and Madonna.
I N S T A G R A M

Follow Dernarwal on Instagram
J A M
A S K
M I S C

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket





Follow on Bloglovin


Credits
Layout by mymostloved with base image, brushes and background.