Photos Poetry Shorts My Tunes Tumblr Twitter Last.fm Ask Follow
If you don't know darkness, you haven't seen the light. posted at 12:17 AM


Says it all.


If you can't see your shadow, you are not standing in the light
Lady Gaga may have conception of a new race taking up plenty of space on her mind but she has shared with the world the best advice she herself has heard. Lady Gaga may be the devil's wife for all I care, but I take comfort in her every spoken syllable.



24th of March was spent with Rahimah. My junior high school sweetheart, in whom after our break-up 4 years ago, we're probably still the best of friends around. And we all know it's all credited to my huge lack of heterosexuality. It was really nice to catch up with her, to reflect on the stray paths of life that we are currently in, and tracing back to how we ended up like this.

GPOY.


Results will be out in about 9 more hours, I am truly uncertain about how it will turn out. I am really just hoping for the best in whatever my effort is due(which was nothing commendable). I shall eradicate this pessimism off by going through lines and looking forward for TGO :) Goodnight everyone!

P.S The most recent earthquake in Myanmar has further reinforced my paranoia about 2012,  truly. I do not want to have to go through some Legion of Doom authoritarian regime without having to experience proper love, or finding that magical individual I can find faith in even in the darkest era of living. God bless the victims of the Myanmar earthquake.  
A B O U T


My name is Dyan. I'm currently 19 years old.
Delusional story teller + pop culture enthusiast at heart.

♡♡♡♡♡♡





I like Lady Gaga, The Drums, Crystal Castles, Lana Del Rey and Madonna.
I N S T A G R A M

Follow Dernarwal on Instagram
J A M
A S K
M I S C

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket





Follow on Bloglovin


Credits
Layout by mymostloved with base image, brushes and background.