Photos Poetry Shorts My Tunes Tumblr Twitter Last.fm Ask Follow
I Need Your Love. posted at 3:44 PM





Bought myself a sweater today :D

lol Classic Toy app


After a trip to Salvation's Army Salvation Army, I decided to come down to school for absolutely no reason. Well actually, I alighted at the school's bus stop because I felt the hunger for a Zesty Tomato sausage aglio but other than that I had completely no legitimate reasons whatsoever to be wasting my life in an educational institution on a day I was not required of my presence.


It was my luck to have lovely Iffah to find me in the Atrium and destroy my doubt about the existence of the apostrophe S behind Salvation. Two days consecutively I have committed grammatical crime verbally. Be right back, dying of shame while my downloaded version of Skins S5E6 is slowly rendering in Final Cut Express.

It's so hard to watch a proper TV show online nowadays without having small glitches here and there. My copy of "Alo" (the episode is called so) apparently has its audio lagging behind the video. I shall not tolerate watching Skins in that condition. Oh the things that I do when I'm passionate about a TV show.
A B O U T


My name is Dyan. I'm currently 19 years old.
Delusional story teller + pop culture enthusiast at heart.

♡♡♡♡♡♡





I like Lady Gaga, The Drums, Crystal Castles, Lana Del Rey and Madonna.
I N S T A G R A M

Follow Dernarwal on Instagram
J A M
A S K
M I S C

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket





Follow on Bloglovin


Credits
Layout by mymostloved with base image, brushes and background.