Photos Poetry Shorts My Tunes Tumblr Twitter Last.fm Ask Follow
Purge posted at 10:25 PM

White Lies- Death(Crystal Castles remix)

I saw this very album cover yesterday on display at CD shops Gramophone as well as CD-Rama in Popular when I went to watch Suckerpunch yesterday. Anything with twins get my instant attention and I have decided to google White Lies up, expecting something very T.A.T.U or The Veronicas but it turned out to be an English Indie Rock band. I am currently being serenaded by songs of their latest album, Ritual, as I enjoy my TWG Emperor Sencha tea, courtesy of Nasri.


Everytime I drink tea, I feel like Lady Gaga.

Breakfast is the meal of the champions and today I had mine with Habibah and Nasri, at Clementi Mall's Mcdonald's which has now injected Clementi with sudden hype. 

Scene 1 finally gets touched during TGO's rehearsal today and I'm sincerely excited for Friday, because it means FRIDAY FRIDAY GOT TO GET DOWN ON FRIDAY. ( I made a rather blasphemous joke about this statement but I shall not do that to avoid losing readers which I do not have in the first place) But seriously, this friday, the full cast of TGO will be down, Main Cast and Supporting Cast! We will finally be working on our Opening Number! THE BLACK CAT IS FULLY OPERATIONAL! 


Gentlemen, be risque.  Ladies don't be shy! For we welcome you, to a night of your lives.

FMS Bonding Camp is in 5 days! Excitement is an understatement to how excited I am right now. All the dancing and sweat that's going to be shed in the 3 days to come from Sunday onwards. I'll come out of this camp, beautiful and skinny. LQL.
A B O U T


My name is Dyan. I'm currently 19 years old.
Delusional story teller + pop culture enthusiast at heart.

♡♡♡♡♡♡





I like Lady Gaga, The Drums, Crystal Castles, Lana Del Rey and Madonna.
I N S T A G R A M

Follow Dernarwal on Instagram
J A M
A S K
M I S C

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket





Follow on Bloglovin


Credits
Layout by mymostloved with base image, brushes and background.