Photos Poetry Shorts My Tunes Tumblr Twitter Last.fm Ask Follow
Salad Down My Throat posted at 2:30 AM


Photo credits: She-Ler Goh


I started with a fail "Hi, I'm Dyan. I have been sober...." introduction but by Day 2 of Communication Skills class, I grew out of that cocoon of comfort and broke free into an impromptu speech in which I started off with "You can't say happiness without saying penis". Then I realised that it had no link to the topic I was given, "Happiness Comes With A Price".

Well, I've got to say that this Communication Skills class was really more than what I have expected.  I not only made friends with people outside of School of Film and Media Studies, I also learnt some very valuable lessons that I will probably treasure a lot in interviews and interpersonal relationships to come. And I figured, that I'm a pretty funny person cause I make people laugh. able to adapt to different people if I really put my heart and soul to it.

Yes guys, the rumours are true. Business girls are as capable to be as wild as FMS girls. You have no idea the shock I got when the business girls were doing Dares in the moving bus and a pleasant young lady clad in presentation wear was smooching the glass window.

I braved a quarter of the salad dish, thus my face all up in the grotesque expression as shown above. Had "French" cuisine, learnt some dining etiquette and was brought to light about  the most peculiar way how rice should be properly consumed( in high class restaurants)

So basically, using your knife, you collect rice to the back of your fork. Then you put it in your mouth. This applies to Mashed Potatoes as well. 

I was just really glad Mardiana was there. If she was not there I would probably have troubles making friends with the others and I would have just been an awkward penguin/unicorn/turtle/insert any magnificent animal here. And to end off, I'll end with off with a line I used from my disastrous last speech. LQL.

That very moment we came out of the womb, we cried. We cry because we know that by being out of the womb, we are already being exposed to so many dangerous things in the world. We were already born miserable. 
There you have it, some emoboy poetry from Lady Gaga's Number 1 fan who got offended when the image consultant said that my personality image type is "Natural". Oh she does not know my email, for sure. Auf Wiedersehen freund.
A B O U T


My name is Dyan. I'm currently 19 years old.
Delusional story teller + pop culture enthusiast at heart.

♡♡♡♡♡♡





I like Lady Gaga, The Drums, Crystal Castles, Lana Del Rey and Madonna.
I N S T A G R A M

Follow Dernarwal on Instagram
J A M
A S K
M I S C

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket





Follow on Bloglovin


Credits
Layout by mymostloved with base image, brushes and background.