Photos Poetry Shorts My Tunes Tumblr Twitter Last.fm Ask Follow
Satisfy Me. posted at 11:39 PM


Vanessa Fernandez - Satisfy Me from Tha Artist on Vimeo.

It's a lie when they say that Singapore does not have any talent of  her own. Vanessa Fernandez, or better known as Ms Vendetta, recently performed at the live music Mosaic Festival down at Esplanade. Performing her latest single, with music production by Jason Tan, "Can You Satisfy Me" will bound to satisfy your craving for fresh A grade music.

Labels: ,

A B O U T


My name is Dyan. I'm currently 19 years old.
Delusional story teller + pop culture enthusiast at heart.

♡♡♡♡♡♡





I like Lady Gaga, The Drums, Crystal Castles, Lana Del Rey and Madonna.
I N S T A G R A M

Follow Dernarwal on Instagram
J A M
A S K
M I S C

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket





Follow on Bloglovin


Credits
Layout by mymostloved with base image, brushes and background.