Photos Poetry Shorts My Tunes Tumblr Twitter Last.fm Ask Follow
Sunday Afternoon posted at 2:28 PM



Britney Spears's Femme Fatale promises plenty of tracks to dance to, even the supposed sad ones such as Inside Out and Criminal. At first listen, the songs might appear forgettable like any other pop record formula but after hearing them repeatedly, the songs are amazingly growing on me. Trouble For Me, is my favourite, which in my opinion, is reminiscent of the sick beats in the Skepta Remix of Wiley's The Rolex Sweep. If you're a huge fan of dubstep, you'd be surprised by the multiple subtle dubstep influences on her tracks. Britney's back bitches and she's here to make you dance. 

Anyway, back to my banal humdrum life. It is Sunday, the only day in the week I do not have any wax in my hair. Iffah Rakinah was being such a darling this morning, she helped me greet the day on a good note. 

Wah shit I randomly miss you
I only got to read the message at 11am when I finally woke up. Awww, Iffah. It has been ages since I've gotten a message like this and to have a such a message coming from you! :') Everything is beautiful and nothing hurts. I miss you equally Mama Iffah. You have become some kind of a daily fix, a ritual, a habit that I'm afraid to break away from once TGO ends :(

Lol Iffah, we don't have any pictures together. So I photoshopped us together. 

Lord give me strength as I withstand my screeching relatives singing their hearts out today for Family Karaoke time. Why was I born Malay? :( I can't even retreat to Tumblr quietly. Or read the book I bought with my sister at MPH yesterday. 

Yes I'm interested in Politics now. 

A B O U T


My name is Dyan. I'm currently 19 years old.
Delusional story teller + pop culture enthusiast at heart.

♡♡♡♡♡♡





I like Lady Gaga, The Drums, Crystal Castles, Lana Del Rey and Madonna.
I N S T A G R A M

Follow Dernarwal on Instagram
J A M
A S K
M I S C

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket





Follow on Bloglovin


Credits
Layout by mymostloved with base image, brushes and background.