Photos Poetry Shorts My Tunes Tumblr Twitter Last.fm Ask Follow
Super Bass posted at 1:20 AM



I just love how this song makes me want to fall in love. Plus Nicki Minaj's sick rapping, urgh, I am convinced I am banished to eternal loneliness.

I have spent a Tuesday revolving around the themes of cats, pizza, blood red lipstick, lots of eyeliner, cigarette, train track and my friends Ika and Ipen.  My friend Ika has recently adopted a tabby tad cat, which is so adorable but it hates me. When Tabby(the cat's name) first saw me, she gave me a death glare and with every attempt that I try to stroke her, she runs away from me. We had pizza for lunch, in which we tried Chicken Pesto which literally had leaves over it, I was going all ghetto in my attempt to deny my tummy and mouth of that vile green thing all over the pizza, but being hungry all the time, I ended up eating two slices of that(yes, with the leaves as well).

We headed for the abandoned train track in Clementi for an impulsive shoot in which I originally intended to be dark and surreal but I ended up blasting Born This Way to shoo the mosquitos and the heat. The lipstick and eye getup was splendid, but my fat face ruins everything, only two out of the many photos taken, I actually liked. Even my attempts for the depressive photos with the cigarette smoke was not as wonderful as I expected them to turn out all because of these physical obstacles. Le sigh.

And right before we went home, we found a really cute but sick cat. It had thick fur but it had sticky gluey-like substance under its mouth and its tongue looked like it was stuck to its lips. Being the compassionate lady that she is, Ika told her boyfriend to get some cat food and next thing you know we were in the cab on the way to her home, with a cat in a box. And there it was, on the 8th of March, Dyan got his virginal experience at bathing a cat. I'm still wondering how Ika's parents are going to react/have reacted to a new feline addition to their family.

Moral of the story: A pet is a huge responsibility.
Those one or two loyal readers of my blog, please forgive me for such wordy posts and the lack of drawings in my recent posts. :( . I promise to attempt to be a better blogger. :'(
A B O U T


My name is Dyan. I'm currently 19 years old.
Delusional story teller + pop culture enthusiast at heart.

♡♡♡♡♡♡





I like Lady Gaga, The Drums, Crystal Castles, Lana Del Rey and Madonna.
I N S T A G R A M

Follow Dernarwal on Instagram
J A M
A S K
M I S C

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket





Follow on Bloglovin


Credits
Layout by mymostloved with base image, brushes and background.