Photos Poetry Shorts My Tunes Tumblr Twitter Last.fm Ask Follow
Tea Spree posted at 8:33 PM





My two days worth of allowance converted to my love of tea.

I have just made my first ever home-made green tea with very little sugar used and enjoyed the lingering the subtle bitter aftertaste on my taste buds.  This marks a completely new chapter in my life. A new chapter I would like to call tea appreciation. 

I sacrificed about 4 hours of morning sleep time just to wake up at 7.45am and make my way down to Mustafa Centre. I just love Little India even more with every trip I make to it, even though it has only been my second proper trip in my life. It may be Little India but the Indian-ness in that small piece of Singaporean soil is enough to feel that it's actually India itself. 

Got myself 5 different types of tea, Chamomile being one because I feel like I need to get myself used to new/unusual flavours in order to match my strength of "willingness to try new things". Strawberry tea is a must, vanilla and rose being my virginal try. Green tea, because after doing a quiz on Gryphon's website, I was encouraged to include as part of my daily diet. (just so I could lose weight)

TGO, is currently progressing at a new level. Danny's(my character) bromantic triangle with Ed and John rises to new heights, with a "Look On The Brighter Side Of Life" number. I'm completely psyched with this new development. 
A B O U T


My name is Dyan. I'm currently 19 years old.
Delusional story teller + pop culture enthusiast at heart.

♡♡♡♡♡♡





I like Lady Gaga, The Drums, Crystal Castles, Lana Del Rey and Madonna.
I N S T A G R A M

Follow Dernarwal on Instagram
J A M
A S K
M I S C

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket





Follow on Bloglovin


Credits
Layout by mymostloved with base image, brushes and background.