Photos Poetry Shorts My Tunes Tumblr Twitter Last.fm Ask Follow
Thought Of Proper Concoctions posted at 6:50 PM

This whole blog was inspired by the cyclops lady here. 

This stay home Sunday afternoon was dedicated to refining myself(or drowning myself in pretentious douche-ry, whichever way you choose to see it) by reading up on Andy Warhol, perfecting sugar levels for my daily Ahmad Tea London strawberry tea concoction as well as doing personal research on tea etiquettes.

I'm afraid that if you look at a thing long enough, it loses all of its meaning.
Don't pay any attention to what they write about you. Just measure it in inches.

These two are my favourite quotes by Andy Warhol and I gave up halfway while reading his Wiki page but I am surely determined to some day grab hold of his Andy Warhol Diaries. I did conclude however that despite his wonderful work, he perhaps felt a little lonely, because he just wanted to have "figment" on his tombstone. 

I don't want to be just a figment. And I'm not even contributing greatly to society, but I really just want to be somebody who contributes to change in other people. Speaking about change, I went through a pretty drastic one today. So here goes....

So instead of just posting a picture of my most recent haircut, I felt it was best that I showed my other transformations as well. Can you spot it? 




A B O U T


My name is Dyan. I'm currently 19 years old.
Delusional story teller + pop culture enthusiast at heart.

♡♡♡♡♡♡





I like Lady Gaga, The Drums, Crystal Castles, Lana Del Rey and Madonna.
I N S T A G R A M

Follow Dernarwal on Instagram
J A M
A S K
M I S C

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket





Follow on Bloglovin


Credits
Layout by mymostloved with base image, brushes and background.