Photos Poetry Shorts My Tunes Tumblr Twitter Last.fm Ask Follow
X-Men, We Were Born This Way. posted at 11:57 PM


        Photo credits for this post: Jay Jay Lin 

 Look at us crazy people dancing in the sun to a cheer ripped off from a brilliant song, not giving a single hoot about the flour in our hair and the grass on our legs. I just had to wear my tie-dye tee. Hippie film and media student. Laugh out loud. Day 1 of FMS Trial Camp was so crazy tiring, I swear I was literally dehydrating in the bus on the way home. The very moment I reached home, I rushed into the kitchen to gulp down a whole bottle of iced water.

The choreography for the Mass Dance this year is going to be wicked. I just pray that the freshmen would be a bunch of people who enjoy losing themselves and being all sexed up. This year the freshmen will be dancing to a mash of an Indian song( I have no idea what the song is all I know hmm sho boleh boleh, om shanti shanti hi), a Korean song with the only English words being "Hurricanes" and "Venus", Ke$ha's We R Who We R Vocals to the beat of Rihanna's S&M and some serious hardcore booty shaking untitled instrumental.


Yes, that's my green Shrek load on their hands as well as mine. The team of splendid SLs(student leaders) in my tribe who are tolerant of my random cheers and idiosyncrasies. 

Yes, we are at the age group of 17-21, and this has been very mature for us to pose this way. But most of all, we were #bornthisway. So this has been very well, our middle fingers for society LOL. 


But most of all.....I'm watching you, you silent readers of this wonderful blog of mine. STAY PROTECTED.

Labels:

A B O U T


My name is Dyan. I'm currently 19 years old.
Delusional story teller + pop culture enthusiast at heart.

♡♡♡♡♡♡





I like Lady Gaga, The Drums, Crystal Castles, Lana Del Rey and Madonna.
I N S T A G R A M

Follow Dernarwal on Instagram
J A M
A S K
M I S C

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket





Follow on Bloglovin


Credits
Layout by mymostloved with base image, brushes and background.