Photos Poetry Shorts My Tunes Tumblr Twitter Last.fm Ask Follow
British Boys And Smokes posted at 5:00 PM

Photographed by the brilliantly glorious Iffah Rakinah

Saturday afternoon+evening was amazing in the most subtle way. I went home with plenty of #infinitemoments, feeling so glad that I'm spending the last few days before school start again with people I actually enjoy spending time with. 

Ievan Darwin has recently been bestowed a fashion scout and he gave us the opportunity to tag along. It was an in-store Ben Sherman Spring 2011 "party" with a performance by a local Youtube band and guests were treated to free flow of ice chilled New Zealand's Steinlager beer. 





Went around cineleisure, learning the ways of my favourite Mass Comm seniors and hearing their conversations about the future :') Iffah and Ievan, I know I may look bored, but....I am a Bella Swan/Kristen Stewart when it comes to facial expressions. I actually enjoyed looking at the beautiful bags and books and the rusty cans sold at 25 bucks. The rain afterwards left the three of us to resort to Pastamania for a cheap dinner. (which is totally not worth it, the meatballs are just dry tasteless balls)  

Then it was......Sheesha time with Hidayah, Fizah, Thila, Arin, Jaydon, Tania even Dionel, Wan and Zidd came to grace the occasion. Redbull sheesha, strawberry melon as well as apple with three pots of tea and gloriously humorous company #infinitemoments

Then Dionel,Wan and Zidd decided to take Fizah and I for a drive around the West, from West Coast Park to Jurong Hill. Blasting Backstreet boys, Nsync, Nick Lachey, Korean and BOLLYWOOD GLORIOUS BOLLYWOOD music with the car windows down and the wind in my hair. #infinitemoments 

Hope you guys, whoever is reading this, you guys have your #infinitemoments as well. Before I leave, here's a GPOY of the day.





A B O U T


My name is Dyan. I'm currently 19 years old.
Delusional story teller + pop culture enthusiast at heart.

♡♡♡♡♡♡





I like Lady Gaga, The Drums, Crystal Castles, Lana Del Rey and Madonna.
I N S T A G R A M

Follow Dernarwal on Instagram
J A M
A S K
M I S C

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket





Follow on Bloglovin


Credits
Layout by mymostloved with base image, brushes and background.