Photos Poetry Shorts My Tunes Tumblr Twitter Last.fm Ask Follow
Dance4Fun(d) posted at 12:28 AM



Photo credits: Kaizer Tan(Ngee Ann Poly Photography) & Kahjun Cheong

Right from the moment I stepped into the School of Film & Media Studies in Ngee Ann Poly, I knew I was in the right school, surrounded by the a myriad of colourful people and probably going to have a ball of time in the three years to come. Here it is today, my second year in FMS. My second year being able to participate in Dance4Fund and I'm growing to love the school even more.

Though we ended up second place, I felt that we were, no, we ARE still champions. Ain't no other school gotta shake booty like damn. And that made everything worth it. It did not even matter to me whether we won or not, because we really had fun. Just a little bitter with how the judging decisions were made. I honestly did not understand the criteria for best costume, cause I felt that we were going all gaga with the duct tap and colourful leggings/stockings but at the same time, looking all hot and dangerous(10 points for you if get where the reference is). AND WE WERE UNIFORM AS WELL.

Hot SLs waddup

The Divas of FMS Year 2 feat Zul

And not forgetting the Makcik Makeup for today. :)

On a side note, school officially starts for me tomorrow :( So sad no moar mass dancing for a long time. 

A B O U T


My name is Dyan. I'm currently 19 years old.
Delusional story teller + pop culture enthusiast at heart.

♡♡♡♡♡♡





I like Lady Gaga, The Drums, Crystal Castles, Lana Del Rey and Madonna.
I N S T A G R A M

Follow Dernarwal on Instagram
J A M
A S K
M I S C

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket





Follow on Bloglovin


Credits
Layout by mymostloved with base image, brushes and background.