Photos Poetry Shorts My Tunes Tumblr Twitter Last.fm Ask Follow
Hugs, not drugs. posted at 1:33 AM



How is everybody surviving school, or life, for the matter? I hope you are getting your daily dose of hugs, because according to this brochure my friend received, it says that the world is ending on May 21st this year!!!!! 2 days right before Lady Gaga drops her third studio album! :( Poor little monsters out there, no chance for us to be part of the "Cultural Baptism" that Mother Monster has planned for us. LQL.

First things first.  I have gone completely Twitter-less for a full week.


I keep telling myself I'm a strong independent person and that instead of pouring out my feelings  impulsively every waking moment, I have an awesome Auburn Braids' Keep Calm and Believe In Unicorns notebook for that. LOL DRAMA MAMA AH THIS BITCH.


Second, let's just say that my social life has been brought to a whole new level today. I finally got to meet someone whom I originally met online. It puzzles me to find myself completely awkward and tamed when put together with such a colourful and straightforward character. Despite the short meet(only 1 hour long), I felt like I enjoyed myself and hopefully it applies for the other party. 

I really hope everybody is keeping themselves sane(only the second week of school, but still). If you ever need a nice beary hug, you know who you can come to. :). 



Just three more days till the long weekends guys!  AND WHEN NEXT WEEK COMES, JUDAS MUSIC VIDEO, I WILL BE ONE OF THE FIRST TO WATCH.







A B O U T


My name is Dyan. I'm currently 19 years old.
Delusional story teller + pop culture enthusiast at heart.

♡♡♡♡♡♡





I like Lady Gaga, The Drums, Crystal Castles, Lana Del Rey and Madonna.
I N S T A G R A M

Follow Dernarwal on Instagram
J A M
A S K
M I S C

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket





Follow on Bloglovin


Credits
Layout by mymostloved with base image, brushes and background.