Photos Poetry Shorts My Tunes Tumblr Twitter Last.fm Ask Follow
I Dare You To Let Me Be posted at 12:27 AM


I never knew who Adele was until there was hype for her new single, Rolling In The Deep. Upon hearing it, it instantly made me fall in love with her vocals and has thus convinced me to listen to her latest album, 21. This song, One And Only, is currently my favourite for its simply put beautifully written and relevant lyrics. 

Neither Iffah nor Duane has uploaded photos from our Ikea+Ben&Jerry's session and the very fact that I do not have a scanner makes my polaroid photo of us very irrelevant and not put to a good use to the virtual world.

I spent an afternoon with Fizah and Dihar along with some other lady in charge of what Fizah is supposed to be wearing for some NPCC day event. I'm pretty sure Fizah went through more than 20 dresses. When we finally reached Topshop, we got the perfect get-up for her, but then the people in charge of Fizah's attire for the performance had to reevaluate their choices thus leaving us empty handed. Got to hang out with the seniors a little afterwards before finally heading home. 

Before I end off, here's awkward conversation of the day:

Omg you guys I know my drawing is bad, if you ever found my drawing offensive, please tell me. I'm just merely using my index finger and a trackpad LOL.

Labels:

A B O U T


My name is Dyan. I'm currently 19 years old.
Delusional story teller + pop culture enthusiast at heart.

♡♡♡♡♡♡





I like Lady Gaga, The Drums, Crystal Castles, Lana Del Rey and Madonna.
I N S T A G R A M

Follow Dernarwal on Instagram
J A M
A S K
M I S C

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket





Follow on Bloglovin


Credits
Layout by mymostloved with base image, brushes and background.