Photos Poetry Shorts My Tunes Tumblr Twitter Last.fm Ask Follow
I'm SEAL-ed posted at 12:16 AM


Look at those huge black innocent eyes. My heart just went from asdfghjkl to lkjhgfdsa back and forth. I swear there is some subconscious affinity between sea mammals and I. First, it was with the magnificent narwhals and now, it is the round and frolicking seals. It is so heart wrenching that there are cruel human beings out there who actually committing seal murder for the moolah. WHY DO YOU EVEN WANT TO KILL SUCH A BRILLIANTLY INNOCENT CREATURE? :( 





Googled images.

It's so upsetting that they are still being hunted down for commercial uses despite efforts to condone such activities. The world's population really needs to come its tits and realise that as much as we are brought up to commit acts resulting in our happiness, we are not really the kings and queens of this planet. We do not have a valid reason to be this selfish. 




A B O U T


My name is Dyan. I'm currently 19 years old.
Delusional story teller + pop culture enthusiast at heart.

♡♡♡♡♡♡





I like Lady Gaga, The Drums, Crystal Castles, Lana Del Rey and Madonna.
I N S T A G R A M

Follow Dernarwal on Instagram
J A M
A S K
M I S C

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket





Follow on Bloglovin


Credits
Layout by mymostloved with base image, brushes and background.