Photos Poetry Shorts My Tunes Tumblr Twitter Last.fm Ask Follow
A Long Post Is Overdue posted at 12:29 PM



Will dedicate my free Wednesday afternoon to blogging later on.  Meanwhile, here's something that has inspired Ievan Darwin to take us, about half of TGO cast members, under his wings and reenact the fierceness down an obscure alley in Ikea Tampines. I'm so psyched to see how the final video will look like.

Labels:

A B O U T


My name is Dyan. I'm currently 19 years old.
Delusional story teller + pop culture enthusiast at heart.

♡♡♡♡♡♡





I like Lady Gaga, The Drums, Crystal Castles, Lana Del Rey and Madonna.
I N S T A G R A M

Follow Dernarwal on Instagram
J A M
A S K
M I S C

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket





Follow on Bloglovin


Credits
Layout by mymostloved with base image, brushes and background.