Photos Poetry Shorts My Tunes Tumblr Twitter Last.fm Ask Follow
Make It Fierce posted at 11:35 PM


LONG OVERDUE VIDEO. A day for Ikea meatballs and heart to heart conversations among cast of The Guilty Ones as well as our good friend, Hidayah, translated into an impromptu rendition of the Stolen Girlfriends Club New World Supermarket Show. Shot by Nurul Hidayah and edited by Thilagan Narayanasamy. 

Meanwhile, I'm gearing myself up for Lady Gaga's Judas debut performance on Ellen this Friday night(Thursday in the U.S). Not forgetting the video premiere next week as well. Here's to all the little monsters out there who're keeping Judas on eternal repeat. 








Labels:

A B O U T


My name is Dyan. I'm currently 19 years old.
Delusional story teller + pop culture enthusiast at heart.

♡♡♡♡♡♡





I like Lady Gaga, The Drums, Crystal Castles, Lana Del Rey and Madonna.
I N S T A G R A M

Follow Dernarwal on Instagram
J A M
A S K
M I S C

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket





Follow on Bloglovin


Credits
Layout by mymostloved with base image, brushes and background.