Photos Poetry Shorts My Tunes Tumblr Twitter Last.fm Ask Follow
Silver Soul posted at 10:16 AM


This song is amazing. I want to play it loudly when no one's at home, boil a pot of Earl Grey and feel high from consuming or smoking absolutely nothing. A rough night followed after coming clean with my feelings for a certain someone. It's a great feeling to finally be able to do that, cause I haven't done it for years now, but knowing that it will never be reciprocated is a sad little fact. God had to make me lean towards boys. First time coming clean with emotions for a boy, and probably the last. I'd settle for ginormous fat cats, nyan cats, whatever kitties come to me, I'll love you like my own child.

Here's my Good Friday morning face.


The first week of school hit me like a bus and it went away leaving behind plenty of questions in my head. Year 2 is going to be one hell of a ride,which I secretly, look forward to, despite the amount of doubts I still have towards my own course. 

Currently on 4th day without twitter in my life, was beginning to give in a little, when I saw Emma Watson's famous quote on Tumblr:

The less you reveal, the more people wonder

This quote may be referring to how much skin girls are revealing, but let's just put it into my context of becoming less of an open book.


Happy Good Friday to all my Christian & Catholic friends! 



A B O U T


My name is Dyan. I'm currently 19 years old.
Delusional story teller + pop culture enthusiast at heart.

♡♡♡♡♡♡





I like Lady Gaga, The Drums, Crystal Castles, Lana Del Rey and Madonna.
I N S T A G R A M

Follow Dernarwal on Instagram
J A M
A S K
M I S C

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket





Follow on Bloglovin


Credits
Layout by mymostloved with base image, brushes and background.