Photos Poetry Shorts My Tunes Tumblr Twitter Last.fm Ask Follow
Smile. posted at 9:02 PM



Been spending a lot of quality time with Fizah Wizah. Good Friday turned out pretty good, after having a hard time with an annoying uncle at some obscure dance shoe shop in Chinatown. Our original plans to explore the uncharted malls of Kovan was abandoned when the idea of buying more tea at Mustafa beckoned us. We ultimately ended in Bugis for light dinner before finally heading down to Esplanade.

There was a band that performed at Esplanade By The Bay, Fizah and I sniffed out a speck of rivalry between the two females in the band.

Kitties having sex right beside Sultan Mosque. Naughty naughty ah.

Went out with Fizah again today, this time to accompany Hidayah to shop. Got myself a nice grey top from the flea. Hope it will turn out even better after Fizah make her adjustments to it. 

Two innocent words to tear your soul apart 

A B O U T


My name is Dyan. I'm currently 19 years old.
Delusional story teller + pop culture enthusiast at heart.

♡♡♡♡♡♡





I like Lady Gaga, The Drums, Crystal Castles, Lana Del Rey and Madonna.
I N S T A G R A M

Follow Dernarwal on Instagram
J A M
A S K
M I S C

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket





Follow on Bloglovin


Credits
Layout by mymostloved with base image, brushes and background.