Photos Poetry Shorts My Tunes Tumblr Twitter Last.fm Ask Follow
Someone Like You. posted at 1:16 AM



I barely survived Day 1 of Year 2 with the crazy weather sprinkled with the pointless in depth tour of the school library. But I strutted through all the crazy mess with my awesomely blue Forever 21 top(which is really my favourite piece of clothing I have all my life hahahah) as well as my $4 flea tote. It really made my day when Ievan Darwin complimented my get up for today, saying that it was "effortlessly chic". The first rehearsal for Dance4Fun(d) with the new batch of sassy FMS Freshmen dancers took place the same evening, which was really tiring but very liberating.

My first ever order from Auburn Braids finally came to me in its physical form. They sell really splendid stuff you never thought you need until you set your eyes on them. I got myself three of their quirky button badges as well as a "Keep Calm and Believe In Unicorns" notebook(available at only $7), which is going to come very handy now.

Comfort food really make the world go around. Every soldier fighting any way now deserves a cupcake.


My favourite kind of moment, if you guys actually realised. 

and of course the obligatory badge everyone who lives by the "Keep Calm" concept needs to get their hands on. And the best thing is? 3 Badges at only $2.50!!!!! What are you waiting for? Go to their store now :) No nonsense guaranteed, they're honest Film & Media students. 


        ___________________________________________________________________________


@dyandisgorged no longer exists on Twitter. I have decided to self proclaim eternal independence from the social networking that has become the bane of my existence. It has become an automatic response for me to punch in strings of characters on my keyboard to translate my every thought and feeling. It's time that I train myself to be less of an open book.
A B O U T


My name is Dyan. I'm currently 19 years old.
Delusional story teller + pop culture enthusiast at heart.

♡♡♡♡♡♡





I like Lady Gaga, The Drums, Crystal Castles, Lana Del Rey and Madonna.
I N S T A G R A M

Follow Dernarwal on Instagram
J A M
A S K
M I S C

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket





Follow on Bloglovin


Credits
Layout by mymostloved with base image, brushes and background.