Photos Poetry Shorts My Tunes Tumblr Twitter Last.fm Ask Follow
X-Men, We Were Born This Way Part 2 posted at 3:34 PM






Photo Credits: Andric Tham and Louise Vichie

The School of Film and Media Studies's brilliant Freshmen Bonding Camp ended on a high on the 5th of April, as Freshmen, Student Leaders as well as other important people of the camp exchanged hugs and let loose the words  "love you" from their lips. 

Many were skeptical about the idea of a 2 Days 1 Night 1 Evening but it turned out perfect in the end. Everyone did their job so well, it makes me so elated to see the Freshmen actively contributing to the massive amount of spam of emails regarding Facebook notifications. AND THE WONDERFUL VIDEO THAT MAKES ME WANNA JUST CURL UP INTO A BALL AND GO THROUGH FMS FBC ALL OVER AGAIN.

The best part of this whole camp? X-MEN WINNING BEST TRIBE. It was truly beyond my expectations for the little mutants to be able to understand the whole point of X-Men and us going all out with everything :')  It makes me die a little when I hear the Freshmen doing the X-Men version of Born This Way. You guys make everything beautiful and nothing hurt. 


My heart just went all asdfghjkl when the I saw the flag move from its locked hanging spot.

The best cheerleaders of FMS evaaaaahhh. My X-Men SLs who I owe a million thanks to for making everything possible. My beautiful and handsome SLs whose enthusiasm has inspired all the Little Mutants of X-Men. 


Justice League and Avengers did very well also :) AVENGERS OMG. They really deserved that Wildest Tribe award! Thanks to them, skinny bitches will have to get out of FMS. (because....I'VE GOT BIG BOOTY BITCHES BIG BIG BOOTY BITCHES WE DON'T WANT NO SKINNY BITCHES SKINNY BITCHES GET OUT!


I'd love to end this post with the photo of my supposed X-Men get up for Day 1, but I don't have it. But if you guys do ever get to see it, baby..... I WAS BORN THIS WAY.

A B O U T


My name is Dyan. I'm currently 19 years old.
Delusional story teller + pop culture enthusiast at heart.

♡♡♡♡♡♡





I like Lady Gaga, The Drums, Crystal Castles, Lana Del Rey and Madonna.
I N S T A G R A M

Follow Dernarwal on Instagram
J A M
A S K
M I S C

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket





Follow on Bloglovin


Credits
Layout by mymostloved with base image, brushes and background.