Photos Poetry Shorts My Tunes Tumblr Twitter Last.fm Ask Follow
Your Second Year Starts Tomorrow posted at 10:45 PM


Photo credit: Fizah Wizah


Queen Gaga has dropped a bomb with her latest single, Judas, stirring controversy everywhere.  So much so Singapore has decided to ban it. This song is going to be on multiple repeat once you hear it. Like every top charting single Lady Gaga has released, Judas promises the "grower" quality. Judas is also reminiscent of Gaga's chantings in Bad Romance, little monsters will love it the moment they hear it. My favourite line of the song has got to be "I'm just a holy fool, but baby he's so cruel. I'm still in love with Judas baby"

I'm nursing pre-first day of school depression. I literally rolled around in bed just now and buried myself in pillows hoping to be one with them, in hoping to escape from reality. I'm preparing myself for another year of feeling out of place but looking forward to a new academic year with a slow but progressive wardrobe change.

___________________________________________________________________

After talking to my grandmother and showing her the plight of my ugly ass green converse, my grandma gave me the green light to get myself a Baggu. I originally planned to get a backpack, but there were only two left at Rockstar. I come from a Muslim family whereby a feminine first grandson is frowned upon, thus I didn't get the backpack with pinkish orangish brown colour that I wanted. Opting to forgo waiting 2 weeks for the new stock, I bought myself a grey duck bag.

Photo credit: Baggu

Took advantage of the *scape Flea market and also got myself a decent looking plain brownish white tote at $4. 


Also got myself a Forever 21 top which I'm really psyched about wearing to school tomorrow :) Before I end.....






A B O U T


My name is Dyan. I'm currently 19 years old.
Delusional story teller + pop culture enthusiast at heart.

♡♡♡♡♡♡





I like Lady Gaga, The Drums, Crystal Castles, Lana Del Rey and Madonna.
I N S T A G R A M

Follow Dernarwal on Instagram
J A M
A S K
M I S C

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket





Follow on Bloglovin


Credits
Layout by mymostloved with base image, brushes and background.