Photos Poetry Shorts My Tunes Tumblr Twitter Last.fm Ask Follow
For Those Who Care. posted at 1:38 AM

Look at all the friends I have on my instant messenger. Oh wait, there's none :( 

My hotmail account, maxx_teenagedramaprince@hotmail.com has been hacked and it affects me cause the email was made during my cheesy days of Lindsay Lohan fan girling days. Maxx is the alter ego of Lindsay Lohan's character in Herbie Fully Loaded and Teenage Drama Prince was inspired by Confessions Of A Teenage Drama Queen. 

My current email is now dyan.hidayat@gmail.com. So boring ugh. PLEASE ADD ME ON YOUR GOOGLE CHAT OR MSN OR WHATEVER ADIUM. I don't want to have to die of lonely nights. 

By the way happy 3rd week being Twitterless existence to me. 




Labels:

A B O U T


My name is Dyan. I'm currently 19 years old.
Delusional story teller + pop culture enthusiast at heart.

♡♡♡♡♡♡





I like Lady Gaga, The Drums, Crystal Castles, Lana Del Rey and Madonna.
I N S T A G R A M

Follow Dernarwal on Instagram
J A M
A S K
M I S C

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket





Follow on Bloglovin


Credits
Layout by mymostloved with base image, brushes and background.