Photos Poetry Shorts My Tunes Tumblr Twitter Last.fm Ask Follow
Foreign Land. posted at 1:26 PM




The long weekend did not deter my grandparents from taking me for a Malaysian getaway. Time was wasted being lonely, without any proper music supply for the long bus trips. Everyone was old and Malay and the thought of having so many assignments really sucked out the fun of this whole trip.

We went to Pangkor Island, first. IT WAS SO BORING.





Pangkor Island was just an experience I do not want to repeat. All we did was eat.  The loneliness really ate me out and in turn I ate my emotions. The worst of all, my Indonesian tongue got in the way of enjoying the "uniqueness" of Malaysian dishes. You have no idea how glad I was when we finally reached Cameron Highland. It was four of my favourite things brought together in one place. Cold weather, strawberries, tea and sweaters. 







GUESS WHICH BUDGET HOTEL WE STAYED AT OVER IN CAMERON?
...
...
...


OMG TOUR GROUP, WHAT GAVE MY SEXUALITY AWAY HAHAHAHA. 



Not forgetting, the whole point of Cameron Highland's existence. 



This trip has convinced me once and for all to never follow my grandparents on such trips, unless I have got a friend with me or something. Otherwise, I'm rather happy with my buys while I was in Cameron.  Tsuchss Freunde, I have another week of school to try surviving.  








A B O U T


My name is Dyan. I'm currently 19 years old.
Delusional story teller + pop culture enthusiast at heart.

♡♡♡♡♡♡





I like Lady Gaga, The Drums, Crystal Castles, Lana Del Rey and Madonna.
I N S T A G R A M

Follow Dernarwal on Instagram
J A M
A S K
M I S C

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket





Follow on Bloglovin


Credits
Layout by mymostloved with base image, brushes and background.