Photos Poetry Shorts My Tunes Tumblr Twitter Last.fm Ask Follow
Hair+Marry The Night posted at 12:44 AM



 
Lady Gaga's Hair and Marry The Night is finally out, giving us more clues to how the overall album is going to sound like. Both Hair and Marry The Night are empowering in their own ways. Hair's about fighting for your rights, fighting for your rights to be free whereas Marry The Night, on the other hand, is about looking back to the person, the place who got you where you are now and rediscovering yourself.  I honestly cannot wait for Born This Way to come out. It will be the only thing I'll be listening to, for weeks, even months.

HAPPY ONE MONTH OF NO TWITTER FOR ME :)

On a side note, I think I honestly need a miracle and dig up non existent passion to survive the this week and next.
A B O U T


My name is Dyan. I'm currently 19 years old.
Delusional story teller + pop culture enthusiast at heart.

♡♡♡♡♡♡





I like Lady Gaga, The Drums, Crystal Castles, Lana Del Rey and Madonna.
I N S T A G R A M

Follow Dernarwal on Instagram
J A M
A S K
M I S C

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket





Follow on Bloglovin


Credits
Layout by mymostloved with base image, brushes and background.