Photos Poetry Shorts My Tunes Tumblr Twitter Last.fm Ask Follow
I Don't Speak Your, I Don't Speak Your AMERICANO posted at 12:17 AM




† 5.23.11 Let The Cultural Baptism Begin 

This live debut performance of Americano is running shivers up and down my spine with every listen. She got me a little nervous when I first heard " I don't speak your, I don't speak your Jesus Christo" before I realised what it actually meant in this context. I CANNOT WAIT FOR THE ALBUM.
A B O U T


My name is Dyan. I'm currently 19 years old.
Delusional story teller + pop culture enthusiast at heart.

♡♡♡♡♡♡





I like Lady Gaga, The Drums, Crystal Castles, Lana Del Rey and Madonna.
I N S T A G R A M

Follow Dernarwal on Instagram
J A M
A S K
M I S C

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket





Follow on Bloglovin


Credits
Layout by mymostloved with base image, brushes and background.