Photos Poetry Shorts My Tunes Tumblr Twitter Last.fm Ask Follow
"It Isn't Hell If Everybody Knows My Name" posted at 1:26 AM


After waking up from what I can barely call sleep(thanks a lot, hot weather!), hearing Gaga's latest single was the top of my priority list the moment my lids bared my soul to the world. The Edge Of Glory is Gaga's approach to plain classic pop music. Dashed with heart pounding club beats and a magical touch of a breathtaking Saxophone breakdown, you will want this song to be the soundtrack of your life. Simply for its message of living in the moment. That's right, no right or wrong, only what makes you feel happy in the moment. Though tamed and reminiscent of Kelly Clarkson's My Life Would Suck Without You, this Gaga track was made for radio, and I see it climbing up the charts for the next few weeks. 

Labels: , ,

A B O U T


My name is Dyan. I'm currently 19 years old.
Delusional story teller + pop culture enthusiast at heart.

♡♡♡♡♡♡





I like Lady Gaga, The Drums, Crystal Castles, Lana Del Rey and Madonna.
I N S T A G R A M

Follow Dernarwal on Instagram
J A M
A S K
M I S C

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket





Follow on Bloglovin


Credits
Layout by mymostloved with base image, brushes and background.