Photos Poetry Shorts My Tunes Tumblr Twitter Last.fm Ask Follow
Seventh Day posted at 10:55 PM




Born This Way leaked last week and instead of being a loyal little monster, I had gone ahead and listened to all the songs that had been leaked. BUT....I'm so in love with the album and the new direction Gaga had approached it with. Here's Frictional Faith's song of the day week, Bloody Mary. It is a dark and heavy track, that however, still makes you want to cry while you dance(dance, dance with my hands, hands above my head).

_____________________________________________________________________________

This week has been considerably eventful with plenty of preparations for next week and of course, my return to Twitter as DerNarwal. Fret not, my main reason for returning there is to keep in the loop with the emotional post-midnight keyboard diarrhea from everyone. That's basically what I actually miss most about Twitter. As for my side, I'm keeping my verbal vomit to the minimal...hopefully.

Look at that sexy ass Twitter background. Momma Monster, be proud of me.

This week my hands also got down to caressing buttons on cameras, adjusting exposures, grasping with shutter speed and also got to play around with my mum's makeup on my sisters.


I'm actually looking forward to next week, somehow. Oh the thought of having that yummy TGO cookie in my mouth. Do keep a lookout for Stage 52 members tomorrow! :) We'll be selling The Guilty Ones cookies to raise awareness.  


A B O U T


My name is Dyan. I'm currently 19 years old.
Delusional story teller + pop culture enthusiast at heart.

♡♡♡♡♡♡





I like Lady Gaga, The Drums, Crystal Castles, Lana Del Rey and Madonna.
I N S T A G R A M

Follow Dernarwal on Instagram
J A M
A S K
M I S C

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket





Follow on Bloglovin


Credits
Layout by mymostloved with base image, brushes and background.