Photos Poetry Shorts My Tunes Tumblr Twitter Last.fm Ask Follow
Sonntag posted at 10:52 PM



This song is bloody beautiful, it's serenity within chaos. Forgive the meaningless photo, I just edited some horribly taken bokeh photograph I took while in Cameron and made the photo symmetrical.

The Sunday was dedicated to getting to know people better, through both online and offline means. While watching the General Elections 2011 till the early A.M, I thought of Formspring questions I wanted answers from people. Questions ranged from really general things such as their favourite alphabets to more personal things such as whether they are more spiritual or more religious. My favourite question will have to be:


When you die, what should be the main criteria for the photo chosen as your obituary photo?


Today was also Mother's Day, had some quality time with my sisters preparing the gifts.Felt good to actually make some D.I.Y handicraft rose for my momma. It felt really good to be able to kiss her and see her smiling.


 I <3 you Mama. You're one strong fierce independent woman, and that inspires me in every way.

Headed out to spend some time in my neighborhood with Faruq before we engaged in deep heart to heart talk. 



It was just a really slow Sunday and I'm kindda thankful for it. Long day ahead tomorrow, if anyone needs a hug tomorrow, please don't be shy :)


A B O U T


My name is Dyan. I'm currently 19 years old.
Delusional story teller + pop culture enthusiast at heart.

♡♡♡♡♡♡





I like Lady Gaga, The Drums, Crystal Castles, Lana Del Rey and Madonna.
I N S T A G R A M

Follow Dernarwal on Instagram
J A M
A S K
M I S C

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket





Follow on Bloglovin


Credits
Layout by mymostloved with base image, brushes and background.