Photos Poetry Shorts My Tunes Tumblr Twitter Last.fm Ask Follow
They Should Be Roaming Free. posted at 10:06 PM



Fizah, Jolene, Deeshraf, Tania and I today signed a petition as part ACRES Singapore's  move to stop Resorts World Singapore from keeping 25 bottlenose dolphins in captivity. These dolphins are to be part of Resorts World tourist attractions, and are currently all in  the Philippines.





There were originally 27 dolphins, captured from the Solomon Islands in the Pacific Ocean. Two had died due to bacterial infection, and from what I was told, many more could die from due to the stress from the change of habitat and lack of space. 

Put aside my affinity for marine animals, I am affected by the very fact that Singapore is having a partake in the cruel exploitation of animals for entertainment. 

Be part of the movement here.  

Labels: ,

A B O U T


My name is Dyan. I'm currently 19 years old.
Delusional story teller + pop culture enthusiast at heart.

♡♡♡♡♡♡





I like Lady Gaga, The Drums, Crystal Castles, Lana Del Rey and Madonna.
I N S T A G R A M

Follow Dernarwal on Instagram
J A M
A S K
M I S C

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket





Follow on Bloglovin


Credits
Layout by mymostloved with base image, brushes and background.