Photos Poetry Shorts My Tunes Tumblr Twitter Last.fm Ask Follow
You Like This Don't You posted at 1:08 AM



Finally found a little bit of sugar to have my virginal Cameron Tea experience. My first cup of BOH's Strawberry Raspberry tea turned out to taste the same like Lipton's Strawberry Raspberry tea. I did not really quite like the fact that the raspberry was overpowering the strawberry.

Got to experience Stage 52 recruitment once more this year, but this time behind the desks of people making decisions. It really meant a lot to me to be able to contribute this way, and I really look forward to more quirky and interesting people.
A B O U T


My name is Dyan. I'm currently 19 years old.
Delusional story teller + pop culture enthusiast at heart.

♡♡♡♡♡♡





I like Lady Gaga, The Drums, Crystal Castles, Lana Del Rey and Madonna.
I N S T A G R A M

Follow Dernarwal on Instagram
J A M
A S K
M I S C

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket





Follow on Bloglovin


Credits
Layout by mymostloved with base image, brushes and background.