Photos Poetry Shorts My Tunes Tumblr Twitter Last.fm Ask Follow
10 More Days posted at 1:32 AM



This conjunctivitis, or the dangerous levels of glycerol in my body, will not deter me from trying my best to win tickets for Gaga's Singtel Showcase coming up in 10 more days. I have been making the rounds on the internet, Facebook, Twitter, texts  and now, my blog, asking people the favour to like my photo on the Singtel Gagafy contest gallery.

I know that the contest will be judged fully based on how Gaga the photo is, and that likes are, in a way irrelevant in this context. I'm really just gonna try go all out to show the Singtel organizers how much I want to be at this show. I've missed Gaga twice, and in the course of waiting for her next concert, she's gone on a completely new Superhuman level, and I do not want to miss it, ever.

I mean, this is THE LADY who has inspired me to be so much of who I am right now. She is THE LADY who has taught me that it is okay to be different. And to own that difference as a right. Really just crossing my fingers at the moment, hoping that my efforts would put to a good use.

To help me try get tickets for Gaga, go here. Like entry number 424. xoxo

Labels: ,

A B O U T


My name is Dyan. I'm currently 19 years old.
Delusional story teller + pop culture enthusiast at heart.

♡♡♡♡♡♡





I like Lady Gaga, The Drums, Crystal Castles, Lana Del Rey and Madonna.
I N S T A G R A M

Follow Dernarwal on Instagram
J A M
A S K
M I S C

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket





Follow on Bloglovin


Credits
Layout by mymostloved with base image, brushes and background.