Photos Poetry Shorts My Tunes Tumblr Twitter Last.fm Ask Follow
Film History Podcast posted at 10:18 PM



This song should be the anthem of every FMS student who is up late tonight and every other night to do work. Let us all just marry the night. Ugh, so much work to do, so little time :( All of a sudden, I feel urgency setting in me. And a desire to actually get decent grades for Film History. 

Labels:

A B O U T


My name is Dyan. I'm currently 19 years old.
Delusional story teller + pop culture enthusiast at heart.

♡♡♡♡♡♡





I like Lady Gaga, The Drums, Crystal Castles, Lana Del Rey and Madonna.
I N S T A G R A M

Follow Dernarwal on Instagram
J A M
A S K
M I S C

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket





Follow on Bloglovin


Credits
Layout by mymostloved with base image, brushes and background.